,s-Gravenhage, Bronovolaan 5 - Bronovokapel (1932 - 1994)
|Genootschap:||Nederlands Hervormde Kerk|
In the mid-1950’s, a dedicated group of American military and embassy personnel started a Sunday School and Youth Fellowship for junior and senior high school young people that met in the American School, and soon had an enrolment of 175 children. As time went on, more American businessmen and military and Embassy personnel came into The Hague area and the desire to have year-round regular church services grew. The U.S. Air Force Chaplains were asked to contact the Dutch church for help in finding an alternative place to meet. The answer to prayers came from the Board of Deaconesses who ran Bronovo Hospital at that time with their offer to use the hospital chapel for monthly services.
From that time until the congregation moved into its own church home.
Kapel Diaconessenhuis Bronovo (ziekenhuis). Architectonisch interessant complex, geheel gesloopt in 1994. Vervangen door nieuwbouw vlakbij.